Thursday, October 12, 2006

Special priviledge

Was on my way back from school yesterday and my petrol was like nearly empty. Stopped at the kesas Highway Shell petrol station and before I stepped out from the car, the petrol attendant smiled and stopped me. He told me to hand him the cash over the window and he will pay in the counter for me. Was rather uncomfortable so I did eventually stepped out. He smiled and told me, "you pregnant mar, I bayar for you and buat semua for you. Relaks saje lah". Before I managed to even do anything, another petrol attendant came and started to pump the petrol for me.

Felt abit uncomfortable for having this special priviledge. Well, I have another 4 months to enjoy this priviledge as a pregnant lady. Even in school, all attention is on me, making sure that I am in good condition.

No comments: