Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Joy of being a pregnant woman



I'm in my 29th weeks. That's fast. I have approximately 11 weeks to go. Well it can be earlier or later. That would depend on how fast Zoe wants to be out to see the world and to see mummy and daddy. It has been such a great experience being pregnant. What more carrying someone precious with you everywhere you go. She goes to school with me. She experiences what I experienced in class. She's living inside me!!!

Well, it's another double joy to see her daddy communicating with her, singing to her and even praying for her. Muk Hian is going to be such a great father. The most amazing thing is to know that she responses to music. Each time when her daddy plays the guitar or sing to her, she will always response with kicks and you can actually see it.

Oh ya, want to see how I look like pregnant? Here goes..

No comments: