Monday, April 02, 2007

Daddy vs Grandma

















Photo #1 : Daddy bathing Zoe
Photo #2: Grandma bathing baby Zoe

It was Muk Hian's first attempt to bath Zoe last Sunday after getting the green light from my mother in law. Both me and Muk Hian were so excited to bath her now that we are allowed to do so. I was all ready to take photos of her for memories sake but our dear Zoe cried like mad once her daddy held her. As you can see, she's happier with grandma. Well, next week it's my turn to learn to bath Zoe. It's surely going to be a great challenge for me too...Hmmm... Will Zoe cry in mummy's arms? ......... I wonder....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. what a difference.. I always think that it's really hard to take care of a baby.. coz they look so fragile. I think I can handle dogs better than babies.. hehehe..