
Spoke to my sister yesterday over YM and she asked whether I felt any kicking from the baby. Feeling rather disappointed, I told her, ":( not yet lah jie, maybe soon"
Trying to comfort myself, I told her that my gynae said for first time pregnant lady, it can be as late as 20 weeks. I'm only 16 weeks plus. I have heard of all the wonderful things mothers said about their babies kicking.
To my amazement, I was waiting for my hubby last night and was dead worried about mum and dad. They went for a vacation to Hong Kong and my sis and I didn't really know when their plane will touch down. Worst still, we don't have our aunty's no whom they went with to call (they went in a troop by the way). Frustrated and dead tired, I called Kaypa (Pastor Daniel).
:( Kaypa and Kayma both went shopping and none brought the handphone. Well, thank God for my other sister, Abigail. Told her to look for one of my dad's friend whom they also went to Hong Kong with. Called the uncle and to find out that they actually reached Malaysia already. Phew! Sigh of relief.
Anyway, was mentioning about waiting for my hubby right... It was about 10pm already. I tried to sleep sideway though worrying dead for mum and dad (Gynae said it is good to start sleeping side ways) ... guess what!?? ...I felt like as if a little bird is trying to flap its wing inside my tummy. I was thrilled and excited! It lasted for only few seconds and when I tried to touch it, that feeling went off. WOW! I waited patiently to tell Muk Hian. It's amazing! I waited a little longer, perhaps that flapping or should I say fluttering would return,.... but I felt fast asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment