Monday, September 11, 2006

Learning to walk

I guess I am just too excited to update the blog. Taught my kids in school a new song today, "Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket". We enjoyed the entire music lesson and the kids in my class said they would like to sing that song for Zoe. How sweet of them. Anyway, they sang pretty well.

I kept singing the song the entire journey home from school and of course played it on the piano for Zoe to listen. I guess she'll remember the song well. Played few worship songs on the piano and actually I taught Zoe how to invite the Holy Spirit into our midst even as we worshipped the Almighty. Read to her about Hosea 11: 3 - I taught Ephraim to walk, taking them by their arms. You know what, this is a perfect start to teach my little princess what it means by walking with Jesus whether in good and bad times. It's a perfect verse to remind her that her heavenly Father stands before her with outstretched arms, encouraging her all the days of her lives even if she might fall. Not forgetting that daddy and mummy will always walk her through everyday of her lives.

Honestly, I can't wait to witness her first attempt to walk and how I would try to reach out my hands to her to encourage her to walk towards me and her daddy.

No comments: