
Went for my 16 weeks check up last night. It was truly a joy to see the baby growing from a size of 0.59cm at week 5 to a size of approximately 13cm. At this week, our little princess is beginning to have fingernails (imagine the mummy putting nail polish on her!) and her hair on her head is starting to grow. Well, I am sure Zoe Isabel Lai will be daddy's little princess and oh boy, daddy is going to pamper her like mad.
Taught Zoe what was praying in tongues the other day while I was driving to work. I wonder whether she understood what I was trying to explain to her. Told her daddy about it when I returned home from school and he started to speak in tongues to our little princess.
It's truly a whole lot of experience for us. What an amazing gift of life that God has blessed me and Muk Hian with.
No comments:
Post a Comment